Title: National Accounts Manager
Status: Regular, Full-Time
Location: Mississauga, ON
Working at CB means you are part of something big, something special!! You are part of a team of engaging, enthusiastic and dedicated people that are committed to collaborating with one another to deliver solutions to our customers.
For over 70 years, Canadian Bearings has focused on delivering products and solutions efficiently to our customers. We have become the industrial supplier of choice for many of Canada’s manufacturers because of our proven performance, continuous improvement, and ability to deliver consistent cost savings to our customers.
We are committed to seeking out skilled and energetic individuals to be our service and solutions leaders of tomorrow.
We are seeking a National Accounts Manager
Acquire, build and maintain national accounts within Canada, with a principal focus on Canadian owned multi-location manufacturing businesses in the automotive, food & beverage, pharmaceutical, forestry, aggregate & mining industries. The incumbent will use well-developed relationship management & professional selling skills to promote CB’s value propositions with an emphasis on Enterprise Solutions, to national account customers’ executive/senior management and their stakeholders at the corporate and plant level.
- Responsible for developing new national accounts.
- Identify and evaluate strategic national account prospects and develop and execute a business development plan to capitalize on those opportunities.
- Engage and work closely with CB’s implementation team and field sales team throughout the sales process.
- Develop business cases/ROI analysis for both internal and external stakeholders review.
- Conduct CB’s Enterprise Solutions assessment to demonstrate quantified value to customers
- Develop annual plans for national accounts in conjunction with Regional Sales Managers and determine ongoing customer service requirements at the branch level with Operations Managers and monitor progress.
- Responsible for national accounts customer relationship management at the corporate level.
- Achieve annual plans for assigned national accounts while supporting and collaborating with the field sales team.
- Coordinate the involvement of CB’s functions and departments to meet national account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis and relate this to CB’s ability to help/deliver value.
- Work with CB’s pricing team and field staff to ensure contractual pricing is maintained accurately and updated in a timely manner.
- Ensure delivery of ongoing cost savings by supporting and collaborating with the field sales team.
- Prepare and present quarterly KPI reports to national accounts senior management according to contractual agreements of customers’ expectations and corporate objectives.
Required Skills, Knowledge & Attributes in Action:
- Ability to prospect, and find the senior level decision makers within an organization.
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets, keeping the funnel full of qualified prospects and move sales opportunities successfully throughout a proven sales process.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to develop strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Fluency in French is an asset.
- Ability to recognize and solve problems of a highly complex nature with a high attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a high level of commitment and follow through to be successful at meeting deadlines.
- Driven, self-motivated and results oriented.
- Experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce.com.
- Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to think quickly, consultatively, and nimbly when presenting to existing clients and prospects (at all management levels).
- Experience in preparing quality RFPs and proposals, and to present to C-level decision makers.
- Good business acumen, with the ability to understand a prospects business in a variety of industries.
- Proficiency with the MS suite of applications including Outlook, Power Point, Excel and Word.
- Contract Management and Negotiation experience.
Required Experience and Education:
- Experience within the Industrial Distribution environment.
- Experience working in inside sales, sourcing and quotation.
- Strong knowledge of Industrial Distribution and products.
Attributes of a successful candidate:
- College or University Degree in a business or technical discipline
- 10 plus years Sales Experience with a proven track record of growth and managing Pre-Sale through Implementation phases of a program sold to a client.
- Experience in the industrial distribution business is a definite asset.
A few reasons why it's great to work for us!
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- RRSP matching plan
- Personal Development Subsidy
- Opportunities for growth and development
Our careers allow you to utilize your skills, experience and knowledge at the same time offering you a position that you will find both challenging and rewarding as you begin to feel the real potential of your career goals.
Canadian Bearings is an equal opportunity employer.
Canadian Bearings will provide accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you are contacted for consideration and require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please indicate the accommodation required.
We thank you for applying to the Canadian Bearings team. Please note that applications will only be accepted online and only those candidates that are selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Please send your resume to email@example.com