Title: Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Status: Permanent, Full-Time
Location: Pointe-Claire, QC
Working at CB means you are part of something big, something special!! You are part of a team of engaging, enthusiastic and dedicated people that are committed to collaborating with one another to deliver solutions to our customers.
For over 70 years, Canadian Bearings has focused on delivering products and solutions efficiently to our customers. We have become the industrial supplier of choice for many of Canada’s manufacturers because of our proven performance, continuous improvement, and ability to deliver consistent cost savings to our customers.
We are committed to seeking out skilled and energetic individuals to be our service and solutions leaders of tomorrow.
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Respond to customer inquiries via phone, email or in person (counter sales) through sourcing and quoting products, processing orders and resolving concerns. This includes key responsibilities such as:
- Complete order processing (including freight selection, order reception by phone, e-mail, in-person and invoicing).
- Actively increase sales through cross selling and/or upselling.
- Conduct product sourcing and identification.
- Complete order expediting.
- Follow-up on customer quotations.
- Maintain superior relationships with customers and key vendors.
- Effectively negotiate with suppliers to minimize costs and maximize CB’s profit margin.
- Negotiate and communicate price increases to customers.
- Actively engage in continuous learning and development, including expanding personal knowledge of CB products & processes
Requirements of a successful candidate:
- Bilingual (French and English) required.
- High School Diploma required; post-secondary education preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ customer service experience.
- Strong business acumen; analytical and mathematical skills.
- Exceptional computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication, including written, verbal, and active listening skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; and the ability to multi task.
- Excellent technical and mechanical aptitude; and problem solving skills.
Assets of a successful candidate:
- Experience within the Industrial Distribution environment.
- Experience working in inside sales, sourcing and quotation.
- Strong knowledge of Industrial Distribution and products.
Attributes of a successful candidate:
- Detail and sales-oriented
- Performance-driven and task-oriented
- Takes initiative and drives for results
- Resilient, and diplomatic when dealing with others
- Curious, probing, inquisitive and eager to learn
- Good team-player with the ability to build strong, functional relationships and work collaboratively
A few reasons why it's great twork for us!
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- RRSP matching plan
- Personal Development Subsidy
- Opportunities for growth and development
Our careers allow you to utilize your skills, experience and knowledge at the same time offering you a position that you will find both challenging and rewarding as you begin to feel the real potential of your career goals.
Canadian Bearings is an equal opportunity employer.
Canadian Bearings will provide accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you are contacted for consideration and require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please indicate the accommodation required.
We thank you for applying to the Canadian Bearings team. Please note that applications will only be accepted online and only those candidates that are selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and reference the Job Title and Location in the subject line.