Title: Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) Coordinator
Status: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Mississauga, ON
Working at CB means you are part of something big, something special!! You are part of a team of engaging, enthusiastic and dedicated people that are committed to collaborating with one another to deliver solutions to our customers.
For over 70 years, Canadian Bearings has focused on delivering products and solutions efficiently to our customers. We have become the industrial supplier of choice for many of Canada’s manufacturers because of our proven performance, continuous improvement, and ability to deliver consistent cost savings to our customers.
We are committed to seeking out skilled and energetic individuals to be our service and solutions leaders of tomorrow.
We are seeking a VMI Coordinator
- Develop and maintain inventory management solutions at specific customer sites
- Scan, and Replenish customer inventory
- Place and Expedite orders related to customer inventory management solutions
- Maintain adequate inventory levels and ensure zero stock-outs while maintaining relationship with Inside Sales.
- Engage in on-going learning about CB’s products and processes
- Provide product and/or technical assistance to customers e.g. suggesting and sourcing appropriate solutions
- Look for patterns/opportunities within customers purchasing habits to create value for customer (cost savings)
- Dialogue with customer on delivery expectations on day-to-day orders
Core requirements, experience and qualifications:
- Preferably 5 years industry experience
- College/ University degree in Business or Engineering
- Valid Drivers License
- Product identification and sourcing
- Proficient in numerical measuring systems- Metric (M8x10) & Imperial (1/4-20x3)
- Computer skills & Scanning Technology
- Problem solving skills
- Data input into pre-formatted templates
- Performance driven and task oriented
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to handle situations with the customer to get the product they need in a timely fashion
- Good team player with ability to build relationships and work collaboratively with others
A few reasons why it's great to work for us!
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- RRSP matching plan
- Personal Development Subsidy
- Opportunities for growth and development
Our careers allow you to utilize your skills, experience and knowledge at the same time offering you a position that you will find both challenging and rewarding as you begin to feel the real potential of your career goals.
Canadian Bearings is an equal opportunity employer.
Canadian Bearings will provide accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you are contacted for consideration and require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please indicate the accommodation required.
We thank you for applying to the Canadian Bearings team. Please note that applications will only be accepted online and only those candidates that are selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Please send your resume to email@example.com