Title: Manager, MRO Solutions
Status: Regular, Full-Time
Location: Mississauga, ON
Working at CB means you are part of something big, something special!! You are part of a team of engaging, enthusiastic and dedicated people that are committed to collaborating with one another to deliver solutions to our customers.
For over 70 years, Canadian Bearings has focused on delivering products and solutions efficiently to our customers. We have become the industrial supplier of choice for many of Canada’s manufacturers because of our proven performance, continuous improvement, and ability to deliver consistent cost savings to our customers.
We are committed to seeking out skilled and energetic individuals to be our service and solutions leaders of tomorrow.
We are seeking a Manager, MRO Solutions
As a member of Maintenance, Repair, and Operations (MRO) Solutions Team, responsible for aligning people, systems and process to achieve high productivity and effective MRO Solutions projects implementations for customers profitably. Develops the capacity and capabilities within CB to scale up implementations quickly and efficiently.
- Collaborate with key relationships during development and implementation stages.
- Manage and systemize the processes of documenting customer current state, requirements and configuring best-fit solutions for customer future state.
- Continuously improve processes to be more effective and efficient.
- Define the scope of work within proposals and customer agreements.
- Manage project teams to implement solutions on-time within scope and budget.
- Lead and coach the MRO Solutions Team.
- Oversee work breakdown and allocation, results collection and work monitoring for/from team members and external sources.
- Integrate solutions with the company’s current sales process and CRM platform.
- Train and coach the field staff on solutions sales, delivery and support requirements.
- Support the sales teams throughout the solutions sales cycle.
- Support the customer service teams in delivering the solutions.
- Monitor progress, measure performance and successfully complete project implementations.
- Research and stay current on market conditions, customer requirements, competition solutions, to continuously develop new and improved MRO Solutions.
- Sustain and maintain CB’s leadership in MRO Solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven leadership and people management skills.
- Collaborative relationships building skills and consults with others.
- Process oriented and organized.
- Able to organize and manage multiple projects.
- Achievement oriented and proactive in setting and meeting goals and objectives.
- Results driven and detail-oriented, with the ability to organize, prioritize and follow-through.
- Change Management: able to identify areas that require change and have the ability to provide change.
- Strong logical, problem solving, data interpretation and presentation skills.
- Ability to reason with data, assess results against objectives, identify gaps and their root cause, formulate and execute action plans to close gaps.
Required Technical Knowledge:
- Knowledge of the MRO industry, products and services.
- A deep understating of MRO Solutions Vision and objectives (including VMI, Vending Systems, Inventory Management Systems, Procurement Systems, and Maintenance Systems).
- Familiar with inventory control, demand management, and preferential price and lead-time.
- Comprehensive knowledge of current supply chain management best practices, processes, documentation and performances.
- Strong knowledge and application of total cost of ownership and value to customer.
- Strong knowledge of CRM applications, Project Management and Process Management tools.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite with an emphasis on Excel.
Required Education & Experience:
- University degree in a related field (MBA is an asset).
- Experience in industrial distribution industry is must!
- Minimum of 10 years in MRO industrial supply management service.
- Minimum of 5 years of project management experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of people management (team of 10 and more).
- Familiar with industrial part and general industrial supplies.
- French language proficiency is considered an asset.
- Lean 6 Sigma certificate is an asset.
A few reasons why it's great to work for us!
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- RRSP matching plan
- Personal Development Subsidy
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Be part of a collaborative, supportive, and positive organizational culture
Our careers allow you to utilize your skills, experience and knowledge at the same time offering you a position that you will find both challenging and rewarding as you begin to feel the real potential of your career goals.
Canadian Bearings is an equal opportunity employer.
Canadian Bearings will provide accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you are contacted for consideration and require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please indicate the accommodation required.
We thank you for applying to the Canadian Bearings team. Please note that applications will only be accepted online and only those candidates that are selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Please send your resume to email@example.com