Title: Project Lead, MRO Solutions
Status: Regular, Full-Time
Location: Mississauga, ON
Working at CB means you are part of something big, something special!! You are part of a team of engaging, enthusiastic and dedicated people that are committed to collaborating with one another to deliver solutions to our customers.
For over 70 years, Canadian Bearings has focused on delivering products and solutions efficiently to our customers. We have become the industrial supplier of choice for many of Canada’s manufacturers because of our proven performance, continuous improvement, and ability to deliver consistent cost savings to our customers.
We are committed to seeking out skilled and energetic individuals to be our service and solutions leaders of tomorrow.
We are seeking a Project Lead, MRO Systems
As a member of the Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) Team, and reporting to the Manager, MRO Systems, responsible for ensuring all required end-to-end process based activates of MRO Systems projects are managed and executed throughout the organization.
- Lead the allocated SMS projects from end-to-end, ensuring compliance with defined SMS processes.
- Support the sales teams throughout the sales cycle of the solutions.
- Communicate and collect required data from customers.
- Investigate study and document the current state of customer.
- Oversee, participate and execute the on-site data collections.
- Configure the best-fit solutions for the customer and develop customer’s future state plans.
- Responsible for forming the customer proposal and agreement based on value-based pricing.
- Oversee, participate and execute the implementation of MRO Systems projects.
- Responsible for post-project customer support and service.
- Work closely and in collaboration with Regional Sales, Operation Managers, Sales, Customer Service Reps, Data Management Team, Pricing Team and Logistic Team during development and implementation stages.
- Support the Logistics and Operation teams in delivering solutions.
- Monitor progress, measure performance and ensure successful completion of project implementation.
- Identify opportunities and propose other programs, services and solutions to the customer.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Effective oral and writing communication skills.
- Ability to easily build and advance collaborative relationships (excellent listening skills, consults with others).
- Detail-oriented, patient and focused when it comes to ongoing and routine data processing and documentation.
- Quick learner and eager to learn.
- Process-oriented and highly organized.
- Able to work effectively independently as well as part of a team.
- Able to organize, prioritize, and participate in multiple projects simultaneously.
Technical Skills & Knowledge
- A deep understating of Supply Chain Solutions vision & objectives, including VMI, Vending Systems, Inventory Management Systems, Procurement Systems, and Maintenance Systems.
- Familiar with inventory control, demand management, and preferential price and lead-time.
- Knowledge of the MRO industry, products & services.
- Familiar with total cost of ownership and value to customer.
- Familiar with CRM applications, Project Management & Process Management tools.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office suite with an emphasis on Excel.
- Demonstrated experience in analysis, configuration and presentation of MRO supply management solutions.
- Ability to manage multi-step project and follow though.
- Strong logical, problem solving, data interpretation, and report presentation skills.
- Must be results-driven and detail-oriented, with the ability to organize, prioritize and follow-through.
- Must be able to identify areas that require needed change and have the ability to provide solutions through innovative thinking and resourcefulness.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with departmental team and various levels of company personnel.
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Able to manage multiple competing priorities with overlapping deadlines.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, and perform well under pressure.
- Must be proactive in setting and meeting goals and objectives.
Education & Experience
- College or university degree in a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years in MRO industrial supply management service.
- Minimum of 3 years of project management experience.
- Experience in industrial distribution industry is must!
- Familiar with industrial part and general industrial supplies.
- French language proficiency is considered an asset.
- People management experience is an asset.
- Lean 6 Sigma certificate is an asset.
A few reasons why it's great to work for us!
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- RRSP matching plan
- Personal Development Subsidy
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Be part of a collaborative, supportive, and positive organizational culture
Our careers allow you to utilize your skills, experience and knowledge at the same time offering you a position that you will find both challenging and rewarding as you begin to feel the real potential of your career goals.
Canadian Bearings is an equal opportunity employer.
Canadian Bearings will provide accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you are contacted for consideration and require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please indicate the accommodation required.
We thank you for applying to the Canadian Bearings team. Please note that applications will only be accepted online and only those candidates that are selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Please send your resume to email@example.com