Title: Regional Sales Manager
Status: Regular, Full-Time
Location: Mississauga/Scarborough Territory
Working at CB means you are part of something big, something special!! You are part of a team of engaging, enthusiastic and dedicated people that are committed to collaborating with one another to deliver solutions to our customers.
For over 70 years, Canadian Bearings has focused on delivering products and solutions efficiently to our customers. We have become the industrial supplier of choice for many of Canada’s manufacturers because of our proven performance, continuous improvement, and ability to deliver consistent cost savings to our customers.
We are committed to seeking out skilled and energetic individuals to be our service and solutions leaders of tomorrow.
We are seeking a Regional Sales Manager
As a member of the Sales team, responsible for providing leadership that delivers breakthrough sales and margin results by proactively uncovering customer needs to enable them to achieve greater safety, reliability, efficiency and sustainability by adhering to CB's vision.
- Responsible for the management of a sales team and the attainment of a regional revenue & profitability budget.
- Responsible for managing new sales growth targets while coaching Technical Sales Representatives (TSRs) in the field.
- Create 30/90/365 territory sales plans.
- Champion and manage the consistent utilization of the sales process and the CRM platform.
- Maintain a steady stream of sales opportunities aligned to territory sales plan for TSRs.
- Coach TSRs to progress and close identified opportunities.
- Deliver regional results to documented cost savings and customer satisfaction targets.
- Maintain a profitable & stable customer portfolio for TSRs.
- Coach and model effective time management with TSRs.
- Provide consistent, professional internal communication - meetings, improvement suggestions, departmental requests, conflict resolution.
Required Skills, Knowledge & Attributes in Action:
- Strong knowledge and application of sales process and skills - e.g. selling total cost, negotiation, closing, presenting, handling objections.
- Strong knowledge of sales processes & tools - CRM applications, Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of sales management processes, reports.
- Ability to understand and conceptualize corporate goals & vision in order to develop local goals and sales plans.
- Good general business knowledge, business concepts and basic business finance.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Coaching for performance ability – providing constructive feedback, identifying learning and growth areas.
- Ability to easily build and advance productive relationships – excellent listening skills, consults with others.
- Strong goal setting, planning and prioritizing ability.
- Reasons with data, assesses results against objectives, and applies creative thinking.
- Driven to achieve.
- Knowledge of the MRO industry, products & services is an asset.
Required Experience and Education:
- College or University Degree in a business or technical discipline.
- At least 10 years working experience in sales and or sales management.
- Experience interacting at senior management level to field level with customers; can easily work with people at any level of the organization.
A few reasons why it's great to work for us!
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- RRSP matching plan
- Personal Development Subsidy
- Opportunities for growth and development
Our careers allow you to utilize your skills, experience and knowledge at the same time offering you a position that you will find both challenging and rewarding as you begin to feel the real potential of your career goals.
Canadian Bearings is an equal opportunity employer.
Canadian Bearings will provide accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you are contacted for consideration and require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please indicate the accommodation required.
We thank you for applying to the Canadian Bearings team. Please note that applications will only be accepted online and only those candidates that are selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Please send your resume to email@example.com