Title: Procurement Administrator
Status: Regular, Full-Time
Location: Mississauga, ON
Working at CB means you are part of something big, something special!! You are part of a team of engaging, enthusiastic and dedicated people that are committed to collaborating with one another to deliver solutions to our customers.
For over 70 years, Canadian Bearings has focused on delivering products and solutions efficiently to our customers. We have become the industrial supplier of choice for many of Canada’s manufacturers because of our proven performance, continuous improvement, and ability to deliver consistent cost savings to our customers.
We are committed to seeking out skilled and energetic individuals to be our service and solutions leaders of tomorrow.
We are seeking a Procurement Administrator
To assist in the purchasing of product, expediting delivery of products, reduce non-moving inventory, monitor contract management as well as Distribution Centers non-stock inventory, and assist the CSR community in servicing customers by adhering to CB’s Vision.
- Maintain Contract Management Files within SX, ensuring proper documentation is received, kept current and that items that should be purchased are follow-up on in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate with the Distribution Centers to review and maintain the non-stock inventory report.
- Purchasing of product as required (i.e. rush, stock, customer-specific) using GAINS.
- Expediting and updating Purchase Orders, as well as accurately updating deliveries according to vendor confirmations.
- Provide product pricing and availability to CB branches for specific vendors when requested.
- Accurately and regularly maintain, and effectively utilize applicable reports.
- Returning no-move inventory to vendors.
- Redistribution of slow and/or no-move inventory.
Required Skills, Knowledge & Attributes in Action:
- Fully bilingual (written and spoken) in French and English an asset
- Exhibits high integrity and trustworthiness.
- Curious, probing, inquisitive and eager to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective problem solving ability.
- High resiliency; able to remain composed in stressful situations, and deliver under pressure.
- Good team player with the ability to build relationships and to work collaboratively with others.
- Ability to recognize and solve problems of a highly complex nature with a high attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Strong computer skills – including SX, CC systems.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook).
Required Experience and Education:
- High-school diploma (or equivalent); Post-secondary degree or diploma preferred.
- Prior experience in purchasing and/or inventory management preferred.
A few reasons why it's great to work for us!
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- RRSP matching plan
- Personal Development Subsidy
- Opportunities for growth and development
Our careers allow you to utilize your skills, experience and knowledge at the same time offering you a position that you will find both challenging and rewarding as you begin to feel the real potential of your career goals.
Canadian Bearings is an equal opportunity employer.
Canadian Bearings will provide accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you are contacted for consideration and require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please indicate the accommodation required.
We thank you for applying to the Canadian Bearings team. Please note that applications will only be accepted online and only those candidates that are selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Please send your resume to email@example.com