Title: Product Data Technician
Status: Regular, Full-Time
Location: Mississauga, ON
Working at CB means you are part of something big, something special!! You are part of a team of engaging, enthusiastic and dedicated people that are committed to collaborating with one another to deliver solutions to our customers.
For over 70 years, Canadian Bearings has focused on delivering products and solutions efficiently to our customers. We have become the industrial supplier of choice for many of Canada’s manufacturers because of our proven performance, continuous improvement, and ability to deliver consistent cost savings to our customers.
We are committed to seeking out skilled and energetic individuals to be our service and solutions leaders of tomorrow.
We are seeking a Procurement Administrator
Responsible for identifying, interchanging, enhancing and enriching product data and supporting the continued integrity of the customer-specific information databases. Provides exceptional data services to enable CB to deliver products to customers.
- Identification of parts and industrial products.
- Collecting and inputting product specifications.
- Updating and maintaining product information database content.
- Monitoring, identifying and fixing the missing and low-quality data in the product information database.
- Collecting and appending product technical documents and objects (Drawing, images, etc.)
- Identifying, categorizing and cleansing customer data.
- Performing On-site inventory audits and data collections.
- Assisting with the process of creating product catalogs.
- Effective oral and writing communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, patient and focused when it comes to ongoing and routine data processing work.
- Quick learner and eager to learn.
- Process oriented and organized.
- Able to work well independently as well as working in teams.
- Able to organize and participate in multiple projects simultaneously.
Required Technical Skills:
- Must be familiar with industrial parts and applications (mechanical, electrical controls, process equipment, pumps, bearing, power transmission parts, tools, fasteners and machine components)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, especially in Excel.
- Familiar with CAD drawings and technical drawing tools.
- Familiar with ASME, ANSI, BS and DIN standards.
Required Education & Experience:
- College diploma in Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum 2 years of data processing experience.
- Experienced industrial part distribution industry.
- French language proficiency is considered an asset.
A few reasons why it's great to work for us!
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- RRSP matching plan
- Personal Development Subsidy
- Opportunities for growth and development
Our careers allow you to utilize your skills, experience and knowledge at the same time offering you a position that you will find both challenging and rewarding as you begin to feel the real potential of your career goals.
Canadian Bearings is an equal opportunity employer.
Canadian Bearings will provide accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you are contacted for consideration and require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please indicate the accommodation required.
We thank you for applying to the Canadian Bearings team. Please note that applications will only be accepted online and only those candidates that are selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Please send your resume to email@example.com