Title: Technical Sales Representative
Status: Permanent position
Location: Mississauga, ON
Working at CB means you are part of something big, something special!! You are part of a team of engaging, enthusiastic and dedicated people that are committed to collaborating with one another to deliver solutions to our customers.
For over 70 years, Canadian Bearings has focused on delivering products and solutions efficiently to our customers. We have become the industrial supplier of choice for many of Canada’s manufacturers because of our proven performance, continuous improvement, and ability to deliver consistent cost savings to our customers.
We are committed to seeking out skilled and energetic individuals to be our service and solutions leaders of tomorrow.
We are seeking an Technical Sales Representative
- Meet with customers and proactively uncover their needs to support them with CB products, services and solutions to grow sales profitably
- Promote & participate in the implementation of CB’s enterprise solutions at assigned customer sites.
- Respond to customers’ requests for technical support
- Document all activities in Sales Force
- Negotiate with suppliers
- Manage existing accounts for revenue retention & increased share of wallet
- Proactively set a strategy to develop a profitability plan and increase sales
- Handle and resolve customer objections in a constructive, positive and timely manner
- Negotiate and communicate price increase to customers
- Initiate spicing according to market price in collaboration with Customer Service teams
- Collaborate and communicate with Operations teams on business opportunities
Required Technical Skills, Knowledge & Attributes in Action:
- Knowledge of the MRO industry, products & services is an asset
- Strong knowledge and application of sales process and skills - e.g. selling total cost, negotiation, closing, presenting, handling objections
- Strong knowledge of sales processes – CRM applications, Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of sales management processes, reports
- Good general business knowledge, business concepts and basic business finance
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills in English and French
- Ability to easily build and advance productive relationships – excellent listening skills, consults with others
- Strong goal setting, planning and prioritizing ability
- Reasons with data, assesses results against objectives, and applies creative thinking
- Driven to achieve
Required Experience and Education:
- College or University Degree in a business or technical discipline
- At least 5 years working experience in sales and or sales management
A few reasons why it's great to work for us!
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- RRSP matching plan
- Personal Development Subsidy
- Opportunities for growth and development
Our careers allow you to utilize your skills, experience and knowledge at the same time offering you a position that you will find both challenging and rewarding as you begin to feel the real potential of your career goals.
Canadian Bearings is an equal opportunity employer.
Canadian Bearings will provide accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you are contacted for consideration and require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please indicate the accommodation required.
We thank you for applying to the Canadian Bearings team. Please note that applications will only be accepted online and only those candidates that are selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Please send your resume to email@example.com, and reference the Job Title and Location in the subject line.