Title: Supply Chain Data Administrator
Status: Regular, Full-Time
Location: Quebec City, QC
Working at CB means you are part of something big, something special!! You are part of a team of engaging, enthusiastic and dedicated people that are committed to collaborating with one another to deliver solutions to our customers.
For over 70 years, Canadian Bearings has focused on delivering products and solutions efficiently to our customers. We have become the industrial supplier of choice for many of Canada’s manufacturers because of our proven performance, continuous improvement, and ability to deliver consistent cost savings to our customers.
We are committed to seeking out skilled and energetic individuals to be our service and solutions leaders of tomorrow.
We are seeking an Supply Chain Data Administrator
Responsible for identifying, interchanging, enhancing and enriching product data and supporting the continued integrity of the customer-specific information databases and CB’s Product Information Management System (PIM). Providing exceptional data services to enable CB to deliver products to customers.
- Updating, re-quoting and re-pricing the existing contracts and allocating rebates
- Actively engage vendors in product discussions and pricing updates
- Analyzing quotations and contracts and providing with analytical reports
- Obtaining and relaying special prices, discounts and rebates form vendors
- Obtaining product data from various sources and creating product specifications
- Managing and appending customer specific product information and customer programs such as VMI, IMS, and vending systems
- Identification of parts and industrial products.
- Collecting and inputting product specifications.
- Updating and maintaining product information database
- Monitoring, identifying and fixing the missing and low-quality data in the product information database.
- Collecting and appending product technical documents and objects
- Identifying, categorizing and cleansing customer data.
- Performing On-site inventory audits and data collections.
- Effective oral and writing communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, patient and focused when it comes to ongoing and routine data processing work.
- Quick learner and eager to learn.
- Process oriented and organized.
- Able to work well independently as well as working in teams.
- Able to organize and participate in multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and a problem solving skills.
Required Technical Skills:
- Familiarity with industrial parts and applications (mechanical, electrical controls, process equipment, pumps, bearing, power transmission parts, tools, fasteners and machine components) is an asset..
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, especially in Excel and Access.
Required Education & Experience:
- College diploma
- Experience in processing data.
- Experience in the industrial part distribution industry is an asset.
- Full bilingualism, written and spoken French and English.
A few reasons why it's great to work for us!
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- RRSP matching plan
- Personal Development Subsidy
- Opportunities for growth and development
Our careers allow you to utilize your skills, experience and knowledge at the same time offering you a position that you will find both challenging and rewarding as you begin to feel the real potential of your career goals.
Canadian Bearings is an equal opportunity employer.
Canadian Bearings will provide accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you are contacted for consideration and require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please indicate the accommodation required.
We thank you for applying to the Canadian Bearings team. Please note that applications will only be accepted online and only those candidates that are selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.