Title: Shipper & Receiver
Status: Regular Full Time
Location: Quebec City, QC
Working at CB means you are part of something big, something special!! You are part of a team of engaging, enthusiastic and dedicated people that are committed to collaborating with one another to deliver solutions to our customers.
For over 70 years, Canadian Bearings has focused on delivering products and solutions efficiently to our customers. We have become the industrial supplier of choice for many of Canada’s manufacturers because of our proven performance, continuous improvement, and ability to deliver consistent cost savings to our customers.
We are committed to seeking out skilled and energetic individuals to be our service and solutions leaders of tomorrow.
We are seeking a Shipper & Receiver
- Receive and inspect products upon reception to ensure order quality and completeness; and report any issues/irregularities
- Ensure all customer orders are picked accurately and efficiently according to customer deadlines
- Pack and secure shipments efficiently, according to customer specifications
- Track status of customer shipments as requested by admin staff
- Maintain accurate inventory throughout all levels of product handling
- Maintain the safe operation and condition of all equipment, and ensure a clean warehouse area at all times
- Actively models positive culture, teamwork and collaboration with all team members at all times
- Proactively pursues opportunities to help others to achieve win/win/WIN outcomes
The successful candidate for the position will have:
- Bilingual (French and English) required.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience working with RF devices required
- Previous shipping and picking experience is an asset
- Reach, and small isle order picker machine experience an asset
- Education: High School Diploma
- Projects energy and enthusiasm in a team environment, focused around building and maintaining positive culture
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic math and analytical skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. consistently
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Knowledge of Health & Safety standards and safe work practices
The successful candidate for this position will be:
- Able to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills
- Detail oriented and good problem solver
- Able to build win/win/WIN relationships
- Exhibits a positive attitude and possesses a strong work ethic
- Eager to engage in cross-training and opportunities for continuous professional development
- Team-focused, with a commitment to maintaining a positive work culture
A few reasons why it's great to work for us!
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- RRSP matching plan
- Personal Development Subsidy
- Opportunities for growth and development
Our careers allow you to utilize your skills, experience and knowledge at the same time offering you a position that you will find both challenging and rewarding as you begin to feel the real potential of your career goals.
Canadian Bearings is an equal opportunity employer.
Canadian Bearings will provide accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you are contacted for consideration and require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please indicate the accommodation required.
We thank you for applying to the Canadian Bearings team. Please note that applications will only be accepted online and only those candidates that are selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.