Title: Procurement Expeditor
Status: Regular, Full-Time
Location: Mississauga, ON
Working at CB means you are part of something big, something special!! You are part of a team of engaging, enthusiastic and dedicated people that are committed to collaborating with one another to deliver solutions to our customers.
For over 70 years, Canadian Bearings has focused on delivering products and solutions efficiently to our customers. We have become the industrial supplier of choice for many of Canada’s manufacturers because of our proven performance, continuous improvement, and ability to deliver consistent cost savings to our customers.
We are committed to seeking out skilled and energetic individuals to be our service and solutions leaders of tomorrow.
We are seeking an Procurement Expeditor
- Expedite Purchase Orders by monitoring reports, and contacting/responding to vendors
- Updating deliveries from vendors’ confirmations in a timely manner
- Maintain and effectively utilize PORXP (PO expediting reports)
- Review customer order report and expedite where required
- Respond promptly to requests by the CSR community for updated deliveries
- Inform Procurement Coordinators of any issues with POs in a timely fashion
- Provide back-up support to Procurement Coordinators as required
- Other duties/responsibilities as may be assigned or required
The successful candidate for the position will have:
- Self-awareness, and passion for personal & professional development
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Resilience, and the ability to handle stressful situations while remaining calm and composed
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and active listening
- Attention to detail, and consistently able to maintain a high level of accuracy
- Projects energy and enthusiasm in a team environment, focused around building and maintaining positive culture
- Education: High School Diploma required; post-secondary education preferred
- Basic math and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Health & Safety standards and safe work practices
The successful candidate for this position will be:
- Able to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills quickly
- Detail-oriented and good problem solver
- Performance-driven, task-oriented mindset
- Able to build win/win/WIN relationships
- Exhibits a positive attitude and possesses a strong work ethic
- Interested in pursuing cross-training and opportunities for continuous professional development
- Team-focused, with a commitment to maintaining a positive work culture
- Bilingual in English/French an asset.
A few reasons why it's great to work for us!
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- RRSP matching plan
- Personal Development Subsidy
- Opportunities for growth and development
Our careers allow you the opportunity to utilize your skills, experience and knowledge, in a position that you will find both challenging and rewarding as you continue to increase your potential through the achievement of your career goals.
Canadian Bearings is an equal opportunity employer.
Canadian Bearings will provide accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you are contacted for consideration and require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please indicate the accommodation required.
We thank you for applying to the Canadian Bearings team. Please note that applications will only be accepted online and only those candidates that are selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org