Title: Warehouse Administrator
Status: Regular, Full-Time
Location: Mississauga, ON
Working at CB means you are part of something big, something special!! You are part of a team of engaging, enthusiastic and dedicated people that are committed to collaborating with one another to deliver solutions to our customers.
For over 70 years, Canadian Bearings has focused on delivering products and solutions efficiently to our customers. We have become the industrial supplier of choice for many of Canada’s manufacturers because of our proven performance, continuous improvement, and ability to deliver consistent cost savings to our customers.
We are committed to seeking out skilled and energetic individuals to be our service and solutions leaders of tomorrow.
We are seeking a Warehouse Administrator Administrator to join our dynamic Team !
The Warehouse Administrator enhances the relations between CB’s Branches and Distribution Centres by processing and following-up on internal and external ticketed inquiries related to Central Warehouse, while providing support to warehouse operations.
- Conduct timely investigations of inquiries via the Ticket System, and incidents within Achiever System.
- Review and action inventory and order-related issues as found in system-generated reports (i.e. customer & warehouse transfer reports, ShipTrack, etc.), to satisfy customer needs.
- Process and resolve information discrepancies between Trend (SX) and SNAP systems to ensure data accuracy.
- Accurately process Inventory Cycle Counts and Variances on a daily basis.
- Provide support to the Freight Administrator in order to meet daily warehouse KPIs (orders shipped, received, backorders, etc.).
Required Skills, Knowledge & Attributes in Action:
- Organizational and time management skills
- Intermediate computer literacy
- Effective problem solving; and analytical skills
- Evidence-based decision making
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication
- Team-focused; able to work collaboratively with others
- Self-disciplined and self-structured
- Performance-driven; and achievement oriented
- Strong listening skills & able to transfer recommendations into action
Required Experience and Education:
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Working knowledge of SNAP and SX software
- 1 year customer service and / or warehouse experience
To apply, send a written presentation of why you would be a good choice for this position. Be sure to include examples of how you match the qualifications and how you would contribute to the success of this division. Send your application to Paul.DiGinosa@canadianbearings.com before Friday September 13th, 2019.
All internal applicants will receive feedback on their application. All short-listed internal applicants will participate in a telephone or face-to-face interview with the Hiring Manager, depending upon your location.
Opening Date: August 27, 2019
Closing Date: September 13th, 2019
An external search will also be conducted for suitable candidates. You can take part by recommending someone who meets the qualifications and is looking for a new opportunity – it could earn you $1,000 if your referral gets the position!